Your church leadership is working hard to address the current crisis and provide solid solutions. We know you're getting all kinds of messages these days, so we'll keep it as brief and to the point as we can.
Church Meeting Guidelines and parameters going forward:
We will hold online services for as long as schools are mandated to be out of session. At this point, no on-site worship services March 22 and 29. The Elders will meet on Monday, March 30 to reassess where we are.
- No on-site events at CCC during this time period
- Small groups are encouraged to meet digitally, through phone calls, emails, and with access to RightNow Media studies.
- We are working to circulate daily devotions on paper for those who do not have access to an internet connected device.
- Youth Group will connect via social media; doing online devotions.
- The Orange children's curriculum will be sent through email and posted on Facebook. Please email Andrea to be added to our parent email, email@example.com.
- We will post the children's video on Sunday.
- We are working hard to make a way for everyone to be able to connect in the comfort of their own homes.
- All future updates will be communicated through both our e-mail updater and on Facebook. We encourage you to reach out to us if there is any way we can be of service to you in this time of need.
LOOKING FOR A WAY TO HELP? The Love In Action (Assembly of God) Food Pantry needs extra donations right now. They can be dropped off at Pastor Jon’s house – brown brick house just south of the church. You may leave donations on the porch.